- No Alcoholic Beverages
- The Serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages on church property is prohibited
- No Physical Combat
- No Use Of Profane Language
- No Firearms Concealed Or Otherwise
- Organization or individuals renting church facilities must restore facilities to original state at the end of the use period prior to the turn over of subject facilities to the designated church representative.
- All refuse must be bagged and placed in the refuse bin located adjacent to the parking lot.
- The kitchen facility including range and oven units must be cleaned and inspected by a designated church representative prior to the turnover of the kitchen facility.
The use of the dishwasher, utensils and cookware belonging to Easter Hill United Methodist Church is prohibited. Renters must supply their own dishware, utensils and cookware.
Hold Harmless Agreement
The organization or individuals using facilities belonging to Easter Hill United Methodist Church agree to hold Easter Hill United Methodist Church and its membership harmless of any and all liability emanating from the use of Easter Hill United Methodist Church properties and facilities. Furthermore, you agree to hold, Easter Hill United Methodist Church harmless of all liabilities in relation to use of chairs, tables, kitchen equipment and utilities,
Failure to comply with the above rules and regulations will result in the immediate termination of the use agreement and denial of future use opportunities.